Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's going to be a long trip

Now that I've learned about Colleen's aversion to the word "nipple" I've been unable to stop using it. And the best part is that we are driving to Cape Cod this weekend for our cousin's wedding. She is going to love spending 20+ total hours in a car with me.

To: Colleen
From: Emmie
Subject: Roadtrip

I was thinking that we should bring some snacks on our trip. I got some of these. Is that ok?

To: Emmie
From: Colleen
Subject: Re: Roadtrip

You are sooooo funny.


To: Colleen
From: Emmie
Subject: Cape Cod

I know you haven't been there in a while, so you probably don't remember the weather... but you should really bring a sweater. It tends to get quite nippy at night.


To: Emmie
From: Colleen
Subject: Re: Cape Cod

shut upppppppp. god this is going to be as bad as the air thing [note: this is in reference to a childhood road trip to Cape Cod in which Colleen got a stomach ache from eating too many Air Crisps, and then insisted that no one in the car say the word "air" for the duration of the trip. You can imagine how well that went for her.]

To: Colleen
From: Emmie
Subject: Re: Re: Cape Cod

Colleen don't be ridiculous. We're adults now, and that was a long time ago. Say, how much make-up are you bringing with you? I might need to borrow some nipstick.


To: Emmie
From: Colleen
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Cape Cod

shut it! nipple nipple nipple nipple nipple. there. it's my favorite word ever.


She thinks that will put an end to my comedy routine, but she's so very wrong. I'm going to spend the next 24 hours thinking of more nipple jokes. And if she's lucky, I might even throw in some poo poo jokes. This kind of humor is really above some people. That's why they call it highbrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment