Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Heart Giraffe

My friend sent me a link to one of those website with pictures of crazy tattoos, and I immediately took a shine to this one:

I'm not sure why I love it so much, but the look on that giraffe's face really makes me happy. Thinking that everyone would share my love for the tattoo, I showed the photo to my sister.

Colleen: That tattoo is disgusting.
me: I like it. Why is it disgusting?
Colleen: It's licking his nipple... and its face looks like he's really into it.
me: That's his food. He's happy because he can JUST reach it with his tongue.
me: It's like a nipple fruit on top of the tallest nipple tree. It's a metaphor, Colleen.
Colleen: That's disgusting.
me: Is the human body disgusting to you? Or do you just hate giraffes?
Colleen: No, I just hate the word nipple.
me: Do you hate actual nipples? Or just the word? Because the word nipple is not a part of that tattoo.
Colleen: I hate the word and the giraffe licking it.
me: Do you like giraffes?
Colleen: Yes! Have you not seen Audra's picture of me kissing a giraffe in our house in Richmond?
me: No, I haven't. Is it a real giraffe?
Colleen: Yes, it was for a photo project.
me: I'm confused. You would kiss a giraffe, but you would not let one lick your nipple?
Colleen: Yes that's exactly correct. Please don't blog about this, I can't stand to read the world nipple more than necessary.
me: Ok.

4 comments:

  1. Bwahahaah! The last 2 lines & your sisters comment are my fave part of this post. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i did this tattoo i'm glad you like it lol. you can find more of my work on

    http://besttattoodesigns.onsugar.com/Funny-Tattoos-12571941

    or on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/cxsr9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, it's brilliant! I can't say enough good things about that tattoo, and I can only assume that my sister has lost her mind since she doesn't like it.

    ReplyDelete