Sunday, May 2, 2010

These Charming Men

In my spare time, I have been conducting some scientific research on British heartthrobs and/or rock stars. It's tedious work, but I find it very rewarding.

This is not me. I look much better in a white lab coat than she does, 
but I didn't have any photos handy, so use your imagination.

Allow me to present you with my first groundbreaking discovery.

Hypothesis: Robert Pattinson reminds me of a young Morrissey.

Evidence:

1. Both attractive, yet slightly ambiguous-looking.



2. Brooding; penchant for black jeans.



3. Sensitive, soulful eyes.



4. Artfully tousled pompadours.



5. Rebellious, devil-may-care attitudes.




6. Strong, caterpillar-like brows.



Conclusion: My hypothesis was correct and I am a genius.

"Oh Moz, our eyebrows are out of control!"

"By jove, you're right, Rob!"

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmm hmmmmmmm!!! I love me so Robert Pattinson!! Yes, yes I do!! :)

    ReplyDelete