Monday, May 3, 2010

Historical Hotties - Part I

This will be the first in a series of posts recognizing sexy pieces from days of old. I must give credit to my sister, who discovered our very first Hottie: Mr. Alexander Hamilton.


Vital statistics:
- 1755 or 1757 – 1804
- Founding father
- First secretary of the treasury under George Washington
- Total babe

The man who graces our ten dollar bill was, without question, a serious fox. Just look at that bone structure. And although color photos didn’t exist in his time, you can just tell he had piercing blue eyes. He was killed in a duel by Aaron Burr. A DUEL. What a bad ass.

Alex, (is it cool if I call you Alex?) today we salute YOU as an official Historical Hottie.

3 comments:

  1. just wait for the website! it's sure to be brills

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought the young Nathaniel Hawthorne was cute. Is that weird?

    Just found your blog through Weddingbee--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Maria: For the record, young Nathaniel Hawthorne is totally one of my next Historical Hotties! I was going to include him in this post, but I thought it would be better to let each Hottie have his own post. And thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete